Want to know how to make PayPal in Pakistan? Make sure that you read the whole guide because we have considered all the ways that you can make a working PayPal account and brought the best for the best tips for you!
History of PayPal
PayPal is an American-based company that remained in the limelight in Pakistan was PayPal. PayPal declined the Pakistani Government’s offer to initiate its services in Pakistan.
Why the Pakistani Government wants PayPal to start its services in Pakistan.
The question is why the Pakistani Government wants PayPal to start its services in Pakistan. To find the answer to that question you can look at some of the stats related to freelancers and SMEs (small and medium).
Pakistan is the fourth largest freelancer community in the world. According to an estimate by Payoneer, the Pakistani freelance community brings about $1 billion to Pakistan via other sources.
According to one estimate Pakistan has around 200,000 freelancers and over 7,000 registered SMEs (small and medium). If you look at the stats you will see that a lot of people can use the services of PayPal.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is an American company that provides online payment systems to people worldwide. PayPal enables you to pay, send money and accept payments online. PayPal charges a fee in exchange for their services like one-click transactions and password memory.
PayPal is one of the most secure and fastest ways to send and receive money online. PayPal provides its services in 202 markets and it has 286 million active, registered accounts. You can send, receive and hold funds in 25 currencies worldwide if you have a PayPal account.
PayPal was established in December 1998 as Confinity. In March 2000 Confinity was merged with X.com. Elon Musk founded X.com which later changed its name to PayPal in 2001. You can use PayPal on your smartphone. The PayPal app is available both on android and IOS.
Benefits of Using PayPal
PayPal is with such amazing features, that you can easily send, and receive money along with also facilitation in online shopping payments. Many websites preferably offered the service of payment via PAYPAL. Along with this, there are numerous other benefits also.
* Offering flexibility for the seller
One of the top features of PayPal is its flexible connectivity for both sellers and buyers. The second most appreciating thing is its speedy action in transferring money. It has been offering 24 hours service of transactions to any other account in Pakistan.
Another most prominent service offered by PayPal is its low transactional fee, The fee is 30 cents per transaction plus it deducts only 3%of the total amount of the transaction .which is quite a handsome attractive thing for the seller.
* Security in buying
PayPal ensures security and offers guarantees for both buyer and seller as well. They have launched the process of catching disputed transactions of ensuring buyers’ safety in transferring money to the relevant person.
* Privacy in account
PayPal is giving protection of account privacy to its users and provides a much better level of security as compared to its competitors.
* Ease in record keeping
PayPal members have the facility of tracing and tracking all the transactions they have made previously.
* Online acceptance
Most e-commerce websites use the PayPal transaction method preferably. So the member having PayPal can easily shop for themselves.
Why do freelancers need and demand PayPal in Pakistan?
As is obvious, seen in the previous decade, Pakistan brings itself at the fourth number in the freelancing world, And the number is multiplying gradually, Pakistani has cast the impact of having huge potential in freelancing. Two small cities in Pakistan have set the trend of international branding. All national and international customers have blind trust in PayPal. While using PayPal as the payment method can eventually boost your e-commerce website ranking it up to 50%.
The primary thing in freelancing and e-commerce is trust-building and Paypal is acting as a bridge between these two. This trust formation is a leading way of engaging more and more people in national and international business. This fact has been caught in present many people who are having e-commerce websites and getting work from Fiverr, Upwork, and People per Hour are using their relative’s accounts who are living abroad. If PayPal gets started working in Pakistan they can quickly get payment from international clients.
Unavailability of PayPal in Pakistan
The frequently asked question on the behalf of freelancers is
• ‘’HOW TO MAKE PAYPAL IN PAKISTAN’’?
• Can we use a PayPal account in Pakistan?
• Is PayPal banned in Pakistan?
For making a PayPal account in Pakistan, The following easy steps can be done, But if you have a foreign relative who has PayPal account then there is no need of filling out the signup form on PayPal.
How to make PayPal sign up?
For creating a PayPal account you have to follow the below-mentioned steps.
- First, open the PayPal website.
- Clicking on sign up for free
- Click on the option of personal account or business account as u need and then click on next,
- After entering your e-mail address and password, a strong password is recommended.
- A valid e-mail address must be given which helped you in further verification.
- Fill out all the required information for creating a PayPal account.
- A valid address of any country where PayPal is being operated is needed because PayPal is not functioning in Pakistan.
After filling in all the required relevant information, there is a need of confirming the e-mail address without giving that you cannot get a money transaction.
- Confirmation of email will be done via mail.
- Lastly, click on the ‘’yes, this is my email ‘button your email will be confirmed and get verified.
Creation of business PayPal account
PayPal is offering you two categories for creating a business account.
- Standard account
In a standard account, customers must route via PayPal to check out.
- Pro account
In the pro account, you will get full control of using all options as to what design you want for checking out. They will cost you approximately 30$ per month. For eBay buying and selling the standard free business, the account is the best available option.
Payoneer account linking with PayPal
- Login to your Payoneer account.
- Enter your user name and password.
- Click on “Login”.
- Click on the “View your status and activate your card”.
- Click on Activate.
- Now click on Card Activation.
- After that enter your 16-digit card number and choose 4 digits secret pin.
- Now click on agree to the cookies policies.
- Click on the “Activate”
Congratulations your Payoneer card is activated and ready for use.
You all will be thinking that we have made a Payoneer account and “how we are going to receive payments for international clients or customers as we haven’t linked our bank account to PayPal.
As PayPal does not operate in Pakistan so you will need a bank account from the United States to get a verified PayPal Account in Pakistan. This is where your Payoneer account comes into play because it allows you to send or receive funds through PayPal.
Payoneer is an online transaction-making company and you can link its account with PayPal easily.
Being most important step of today’s blog is How to make a PayPal account in Pakistan?
Here are given some tremendously important steps for linking a pioneer with a PayPal account.
- First, open the PayPal website.
- Log-in to your PayPal account.
- Enter your email address with a password.
- After signing in to PayPal click on the ‘link a bank’ summary page will get started.
- If your bank is mentioned in the list then you only need of entering online banking login information which automatically gets connected.
- For finding the account number of Payoneer and routing number, You first need to log in to the Payoneer account.
- Get the activated option of USA payment.
- Click on receiving option money.
- After clicking on our payment service you will get the routing number and USA virtual number.
- It’s time to enter the routing number and virtual number.
In your unverified PayPal account
• Just after that you will get two small deposits, that will be sent to your Payoneer account by PayPal that will be visible in two or three working days.
• You need to again login into your PayPal account after fetching deposits from PayPal.
• Remember you must put the same amount that you have received on your Payoneer account into your PayPal account.
• This will make your account verified automatically.
This is the legally used way of activating a PayPal account in Pakistan. So, be careful of getting trapped by scammers. They will try to sell fake accounts for some rupees which will prove dangerous afterworlds. So here, have described each step accurately to act upon for creating a PayPal account. if you have ever traveled or planning to travel USA or Dubai or any other country of the world, where PayPal is operating you, simply need to open a bank account there and get signed up.
To sum up, we came to know many people are not familiar with this method and are easily trapped by scammers in using PayPal accounts. For creating a PayPal account in Pakistan you only need to follow up discussed steps and practiced them accordingly .it will make your transactional method safe and scammer prof. Most Pakistanis are using their Payoneer Debit master card for authenticating signing up and for accessing PayPal accounts.
PayPal is not banned in Pakistan rather it is not operating in Pakistan, yet people are hopefully expecting it will soon operational.
Now you know all the steps to create a PayPal account in Pakistan and you also know how to withdraw funds from a PayPal account in Pakistan. If you’re a freelancer or just starting a company that will sell its services or products internationally then Payoneer is your best bet.
For Any suggestions write them down in a comment section or visit the contact us page.