What is Payoneer?
Payoneer is an American-based financial company that provides fast service of online money transfer, and digital withdrawal. This company especially work to facilitate bloggers and freelancer to get paid internationally. Payoneer is considered one of the best substitutes for PayPal with less transfer fees and providing more security.
Although, you have created a Payoneer account the company will offer you a free MasterCard which help you in withdrawing cash from any ATM machine. Multiple international companies such as Google, Airbnb, Amazone, and Fiverr are using Payoneer as a payment method.
Step by step creation of Payoneer account.
Start to Learn How To Create Payoneer Account Step By Step 2022
Click Here to Create Payoneer Account
7 Steps to Create a Payoneer Account
- Payoneer Account Requirments
- Getting Started
- Contact Details
- Security Details
- Payment Method
- Review in Progress
- Submit Documents
Step #1: Payoneer Account Requirments
- Full Name
- ID Card
- Email address
- Date of birth( Same on ID Card)
- Full Residential Address ( Same available on ID Card)
- Phone number (Used For Verification Purposes)
- Bank Account Details ( Bank account with same ID Card Name)
Let’s go through the easy step-by-step guide to register your Payoneer account.
Note: Follow Every Step and Enter
Click Below To Open Account then Move to Step #2
#1. Click on the Sign-Up and Earn $25.
Before moving forward, ensure you have selected all the options precisely for account approval.
#2. First, Select I’m a Freelancer, Agency, and Services Providers.
- The other options are online sellers, marketplace or enterprise, and Small or medium-sized businesses.
- Select as per your requirement.
#3. Next, choose the I’m looking to get paid by international clients or freelance marketplaces.
- If you want to pay someone, then select Pay my service providers and suppliers.
#4. After then the amount of monthly sales volume will be selected. here I’m going to select the $5,000 monthly option.
#5. Click on Register.
- This is the time of starting the actual sign-up process, at this point, you have to fill in the type of business category and personal details as well.
#6. In case, if you are a blogger or a freelancer, then select the Individual option.
- If you are having an organization then need to select the company option.
- The point to remember is for a company you have an income tax return or a GST.
#7: Enter your first name, last name, email address, and date of birth. Then click Next.
- Fill in the dates as mentioned on your government-issued ID card.
- Also, note that you should be over 18 years of age to apply for a Payoneer account.
Payoneer Contact Details Information
On the next step ,select your country,address,city/town,and ZIPcode.
#2. Creating Payoneer account mobile verification needed
- Besides, also enter your current working Mobile number.
- Note that this number can be used later to retrieve a forgotten password or update details.
- After this, you will receive a mobile verification code on the given mobile number.
- Simply enter the verification code with a 30 seconds time limit. Then click Next.
Step #3: Security Details for creating a Payoneer Account
- On the next page, you need to fill in some security details.
- At first, set a password to your Payoneer account.
- Furthermore, enter your identity document information.
- This might include your national ID, passport, and driver’s license.
- Enter the name in the local language ( Use Google Translate to Change Name in Local Language)
- Finally, enter the given captcha code.
- Then click Next to continue.
The work has fluctuating scale, the more u win a project less you will pay in the form of commission, initially it is 20% which later decreased as you earn more money .as other freelancing websites Upwork also facilitates by offering various withdrawal methods like PayPal, direct transfer and wire connection too.
Step #4: Payment Method
- At this stage, you have to enter the bank details to withdraw the Payoneer money.
- So it is necessary to enter your bank account type, currency, bank name, account name, and bank account number.
- Lastly, click on the agreement terms and conditions and submit button.
Step #5: Review in Progress
- Your application is successfully submitted.
- It’s time to start the Review process
- After 3 business days, you’ll receive an email confirmation of the review from Payoneer.
After Payoneer Account Approval, You Need
to Move to Step 7
Step #7: Submit Documents
- Review process completion needs your Payoneer account updated with the right documentation.
- For that, sign in to Payoneer using your email address and password.
- Go to Settings > Verification Center.
- At this stage, you will receive a notification for submitting relevant documents.
- This will include government ID, passport, residence proof, driver,s license, electricity bill, and might be bank account verification too.
- Make sure before submitting the documents, ensure that they are valid and not expired.
- Also, the document must be clearly visible. Do not submit a cropped image.
- Small-sized images and unclear documents might cause further delays.
- Images must be in JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, and PDF respectively.
- Make sure that the size of the document is less than 3MB.
- In the case of multiple documents, ensure to submit all of them separately.
- Finally, browse and upload the documents. Now click the Submit button.
- A message saying the document was successfully uploaded will appear on the screen.
- Within a few business days, you’ll receive an email saying, ‘Your Payoneer account is successfully approved.’
Steps to Create a Payoneer Account without Bank Account
- Create an account on Fiverr.com.
- Go to the Settings menu and click on the Earnings under the Selling tab.
- On the next screen, click on the Withdrawal options.
- Out of the three Withdrawal options, open the Payoneer Bank Transfer.
- Go to the Payoneer registration page.
- Finally, complete the registration process.
- That’s it! This is how you can open a Payoneer account without a bank account.
- If you don’t have a Fiverr account, you can use any of the below-listed websites and sign up for Payoneer without adding the bank account details.
List of websites that pay through Payoneer
- Amazon Affiliate Program
Advantages of creating a Payoneer account
- Fastest service to receive payments
- Supports 200 countries and 150 local currencies
- Send and withdraw money directly with a Debit card
- No Payoneer fees for receiving international transaction
- Supports payments using an E-check
- Requires no bank account for signup
- Provides mobile app service for easy transfers
- 24/7 customer support
- Free global payments between Payoneer accounts
- Higher exchange fees as compared to Paypal
- Requires $20,000 of the minimum monthly payment
- 2% to 2.75% currency conversion charge
- High Mastercard exchange rates for non-listed currency
- Lengthy signup process with lots of paperwork
Overall, Payoneer is the best online payment solution that helps to withdraw online earned money/cash directly into your local bank account. You can use it on online shopping websites as well. If your country does not support Paypal, use Payoneer instead. Moreover, you no longer have to go through unsafe third-party payment services for any international online money transactions.
For Any suggestions write them down in a comment section or visit the contact us page.